1. Orpheus, Inc. starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is invoiced for the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting fees must be paid monthly or annually.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or at an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in payment
- The client requests further changes to the design, structure, function or content of the project
- The client purchases additional services related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of materials from the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Orpheus, Inc.’s discretion. At any time, and at its sole discretion, Orpheus, Inc.’s may decide to put a project on hold.
4. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Orpheus, Inc. will under no circumstances be held responsible for satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests. Orpheus’ retains sole discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of services offered to its clients. As an example, if a client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Orpheus, Inc. judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Orpheus, Inc.’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Orpheus, Inc. guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Orpheus, Inc.’s understanding.
5. Services or parts of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
6. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
7. If a client is not satisfied with Orpheus, Inc.’s services, that client can ask for a refund of any unused monies. Orpheus, Inc. will make every effort possible to remedy the clients dissatisfaction, but if no remedy can be achieved, accounting will review any irrecoverable costs and issue a partial or full refund to the client.
8. Once a website project fee is paid in full to Orpheus, any elements of text, graphics, photos, contents, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the client for inclusion in the website are owned by the client. All custom software, scripts, plugins, methods, integrations, tools, or code developed by Orpheus in the course of building the website, including custom integrations specifically requested by the client and built to their specification, will remain the sole intellectual property of Orpheus, Inc. Once the project fee is paid in full to Orpheus, the client will be automatically granted a non-exclusive, perpetual, fully-paid and royalty-free, irrevocable and world-wide license to these materials.
9. Orpheus assumes its clients have permission from the rightful owner to use any photos, graphics, text, and other content provided by the client to Orpheus for inclusion in the client’s websites. Clients agree to hold harmless, protect, and defend Orpheus from any claim or suit arising from the use of such work.
10. Orpheus retains the right to display graphics and other web content elements as examples of their work in their portfolio, on their website, in marketing materials, magazines, books, and anywhere else they may desire to display their work.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Orpheus, Inc. always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About this site
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Orpheus, Inc. is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at 1-571-748-7627 or request a quote on our website.
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
Orpheus, Inc. Reviews and Placement on review sites
You can see actual client reviews about Orpheus, Inc.’s services on the following 3rd party pages:
About Orpheus, Inc.’s web design projects and offices
- Orpheus, Inc. doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Orpheus, Inc. has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Orpheus, Inc. services do not constitute binding legal, financial or business advice and any actions made by it’s clients as a result of Orpheus’ services are the sole responsibility of the client.
- Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Orpheus, Inc. will not be held responsible for them.
- Orpheus, Inc. is a Virginia corporation that maintains an office in Herndon, VA. The majority of its design and development are done on those premises. Orpheus, Inc. hires and has the right to fire employee’s based on their performance.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at email@example.com. Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.