We are currently looking for an energetic, tenacious, and eager individual to join our team as a Sales Development Representative. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone excited about selling the value of Customer Experience and developing a career path for themselves.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Present our company to potential clients leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Managers
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with an Account Manager
- Stay up to date with new services and new pricing/payment plans
- Document qualified lead information in CRM (Zoho)
- 1 – 2 years of full-time inside sales or business development related sales experience (service sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that needs with a successful sale
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- CRM experience (Zoho) a plus
- B2B prospecting experience is a plus
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Trello, Slack, etc.
- This is a Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure.
- Tremendous potential for growth with the company
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Plans
- 401K Plan with a matching program
- Hybrid of in-person and remote work and flexible hours
Orpheus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.