We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our team as a full-time WordPress Developer. The ideal candidate will possess a wide range of skills in graphic and web design, at least 3 years of experience building custom websites, including experience with WordPress.
- Build and maintain WordPress websites from start to finish based on provided raw materials and content architecture
- Participate in strategy sessions with clients to help articulate requirements, preferences, and expectations
- Install, test, and configure WordPress plugins, and recommend plugins as needed
- Optimize pages for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Implement fully responsive designs
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported website issues from the team and clients.
- Explore and recommend new website frameworks, development methodologies, and processes to optimize team workflow
- Maintain an understanding of the latest web design and development practices through education and research
- 3+ years of experience as a WordPress developer with work examples
- Skilled in all aspects of WordPress website creation from start to finish
- Working proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with debugging and testing tools such as Chrome Inspector
- Good eye for design and attention to detail
- High standards of professionalism and great organizational skills
- Good understanding of website architecture and responsive design
- Ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to clients and team members
- Ability to own projects and collaborate with clients
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as under close supervision
- Ability to be a “self-starter” and able to take initiatives
- Team player with a willingness to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
- Tremendous potential for growth with the company
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Plans
- 401K Plan with a matching program
- 13 paid holidays and 3 weeks PTO a year
- Work from home 1-2 days per week after probation period
Orpheus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.